Blue Mountain Ski Area
Slow and steady, built for speed or crazy for stunts--you will love it here! Blue Mountain is big
enough to offer something for everyone. We have increased our chairlift capacity and mastered
the art of snow making, so no matter what your racket is, we've got your skiing, snowboarding
and tubing needs covered.
- The highest vertical in Pennsylvania (1,082 feet)
- Three terrain parks, a snowcross trail & a 350 foot long halfpipe
- 33 trails for all abilities on 155 skiable acres
- Longest run is 6,400 feet
- A huge snow tubing park
- Intensive snowmaking & grooming for perfect conditions on every slope
- 9 lifts, including the only detachable high-speed six-pack lift in the area
- 100% lit trails for evening snow sports fun
Bear Creek Mountain Resort
Bear Creek Mountain Resort & Conference Center is a first class facility located on more than
330 acres in scenic Berks County, Pennsylvania. The resort features skiing, snowboarding and
snowtubing winter activities.
- 21 trails on over 86 acres of skiable terrain
- Top elevation: 1100'
- Vertical Rise: 510'
- Expanded beginner area complete with a carpet lift and triple chair
- Sasquatch, our most challenging black diamond trail with a 50% slope.